Welcome to phpDiveLog
phpDiveLog displays the information of your Palms AquaDiveLog logbook based on CSV files you generate with the Java Conduit shipped with AquaDiveLog. Providing some "magics" it allows you to combine these data with additional information, such as pictures or other external data sources.
phpDiveLog is Open Source and protected by the GPL.
If you are already using phpDiveLog, please participate in the Survey to help improving it!
You can reduce the time required to complete the survey to 1 minute or even less - depending on how much details you want to provide. But the more information you can give, the better you help us improving the things you think should be improved
- phpDiveLog — About this project
- AdminManual — The site administrators manual
- CustomizationManual — The site administrators customization manual
- DiverManual — The divers manual
- UserManual — Explaining PDLs web interface and how to use it
- Complete Manual — The complete manual as PDF file
Download and Support
- Download — Download phpDiveLog
- For bug reports and feature requests, please use the ticket system (see navigation bar above)
- Support — Available Support methods