Welcome to IMDBPHP
IMDBPHP provides an API (Application Programmers Interface) to the movie information stored at the IMDB.COM site. As this and the name suggests, it is primarily targeted at PHP programmers who want to extend their programs or their site with these movie information.
IMDBPHP2 is the second generation (drop-in replacement for IMDBPHP), and additionally supports MoviePilot.
Both are Open Source and protected by the GPL.
- IMDBPHP — About this project
- Demo — IMDBPHP Demo
- Download — Download IMDBPHP
- Support — Available Support methods
- Projects using IMDBPHP
- Installation — The explanations people often forget to consult
- Usage — Basic documentation to get you started
- IMDBPHP FAQ — Frequently Asked Questions about IMDBPHP
- ApiReference — Reference to available API methods
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.